The following warranty policy is applied for the exported product purchased directly from ThivanLabs Vietnam. Both ThivanLabs and our authorized distributor/dealer offers free warranty for all products that the warranty time is still valid as shown on the bill or receipt. We also offer a full life maintenance with fee depending on each circumstance and charged after-sale service such as the packet of high quality maintenance and replacement services in different certain periods of time.
ThivanLabs has different contracts and agreement with distributors in the world. Each country has different law, policy and cost. The authorized ThivanLabs distributors or dealers in the different countries may vary their warranty policy, offer and service. If you purchase the product from the authorized ThivanLabs distributor or dealer outside Vietnam, please consult them to determine the details of your local warranty, offer and service.
2. WARRANTY POLICY
Time of warranty
ThivanLabs’s Warrant to the original purchaser for using the following ThivanLabs products for the periods limited:
- Power Pre-amplifiers, Integrated Pre-amplifiers, Pre-amplifiers, Phono and DAC have a two (2) years warranty for the technical problem of all components inside the product. The valid period of the warranty starts from the date of the original purchase as quoted on the bill/receipt issued by us. This is not applied to the tubes used in the product.
- Vacuum tubes, if any used in the component, is offered up to 60-days exchange against defects caused by technical problem. The valid time of tube exchange starts from the date of shipping shown on the bill or receipt and limited in the duration expressed above. For the tube defects by the technical problem, to be offered a free exchange and warranty, the tube must be in its original condition and not be broken. Not any warranty or exchange is applied for the broken tubes.
Damaged by shipping
For defects of the components or tubes by shipping, please mind that you need inform us as soon as receiving your goods to get the free exchange and warranty, see details as following:
In case of damage happening when shipping, please following the instruction below:
- Carefully check and test the component on the day of receiving.
- If there is the damage of the components and tubes, taking photos of all damages and immediately informing us by calling or sending an email with the photos of the damage. Contacting should be taken as soon as possible and must not be later than one (1) day.
- Contacting in-time and on-time is the first basic element considered to decide if the warranty and exchange will be applied or not.
- We are responsible for the warranty or exchange if you contact them on time.
What is Covered and What is Not Covered?
Except as specified below, this warranty covers parts and labor to correct all defects in technical problem of the component. The following is not covered by the warranty:
- Damage, deterioration, malfunction or failure to meet performance specifications resulting from:
- Accident, acts of nature, misuse, abuse, neglect or unauthorized product modifications.
- Improper installation, removal or maintenance, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by ThivanLabs to repair the product.
- Any shipment of the products (claims must be presented to the carrier)
- Any shipment of the product returned to ThivanLabs for warranty or other purposes (claims must be presented to the carrier)
- Any cause other than a product defect.
- Cleaning, initial set-up, check-ups with no defects found, or charges incurred for installation,
removal, upgrade or reinstallation of the component.
- Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Accessories, including but not limited to cables, mounting hardware and brackets, cleaning accessories, antenna and detachable power cords.
- Either outside or inside of the pre-amplifier and/or Vacuum tubes are broken or damaged on its mechanical.
- Warranty is void if purchaser do not keep the bill/receipt in the time of warranty.
Who may enforce the warranty?
This warranty extends to products purchased directly from ThivanLabs Vietnam. If purchasing from a dealer, purchasers should inquire of the dealer regarding the nature and extent of the dealer’s warranty, if any.
What will we pay for?
We will pay for all labor and material expenses for items covered by the warranty. Payment of shipping charges is discussed in the next section of this warranty.
How can you get service?
We recommend that the user should contact ThivanLabs to get consultation before returning the defective products for the warranty by email or calling.
In the situation that you need to return the unit to us for service or repair of a possible defect, the following steps must be taken:
- Contact ThivanLabs for the consultation before returning the defective product.
- Please send us a copy of the original bill/receipt along with description of the problem by email to email@example.com. Please mind that the blank or fade receipts will not validate the warranty. The original bill/receipt must contain the following information:
- The date of purchase
- The unit’s sales price
- The buyer’s name and address
- The product name and serial number
- Deliver by air to our address and please mind the following:
- Deliver with all freight and insurance charges prepaid and in its original packing container or equivalent.
- We have no responsibility for the defect and damage caused by sender’s lack of carefulness in packaging the item.
Limitation of implied warranties
All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purchase, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
Exclusion of damages
ThivanLabs’s liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product at ThivanLabs’s option. ThivanLabs shall not be liable for damage to other products caused by any defects in ThivanLabs products, damages based upon inconvenience or loss of use of the product, or any other damages, whether incidental, consequential, or otherwise.