|Number of amp blocks||2 (1 Driver block + 1 Power block)|
|Inputs||1 XLR ; 2 RCA|
|Speakers||4, 6, 8, 16 Ohms|
|Vacuum tube complement|
|– Output tubes:||211 x 2 (VT-4C)|
|– Pre & driver tubes:||1 x 12AU7 ; 1 x 6SN7 ; 2 x 6V6|
|Output Power (per channel)||50W peak (CLASS A – 25W RMS)|
|Frequency response||10Hz – 38kHz (-3dB)|
|Power Requirements||– Vietnam: 220V
– European version: 230V
– Other countries: it is possible to set 100/110/117/240V/50-60Hz by different markets.
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||45 x 38 x 29 (cm)|
|45 x 38 x 12 (cm)|
INTRODUCTION & FEATURE
The 211 Single-ended Anniversary edition comes in two versions: GOLD and standard.
The GOLD version has an integrated remote, a volume and input selector, and a display screen to show the selected modes.
The 211 Single-ended GOLD Anniversary edition is a 2-block amplifier comprising:
– 1 Driving Stage: This block acts as the pre-stage in combination with the driving stage for the 211 tube
+ 3 input gates: 2 RCA and 1 XLR
+ Volume and input selector
+ 211 tube: The output stage of the 6V6 single ended tube, together with the 211 tube’s transformer broadcast live-like sound
+ MM / MC RIAA Phono Integration
– 1 211 Power Stage: 211 Tube drives the Single Ended Class A circuit
+ High quality output + toroidal transformers
+ Carefully designed source with a choke and an oil cap
+ Switch with 2 different bias levels to optimize the sound from the 211 tube
Highlighted features of the 211 Single-ended GOLD Anniversary for distinctive sound:
– 6V6 tube is used with a single-ended cascade transformer for the driving stage to drive the power stage of the 211 tube and utilize the single-ended circuit design.
– 25W/ch. Capacity
– Details and space to master the essence of sound reproduction
– Clear and smooth mid-range sound
This set of amplifiers is a great partner for many types of loudspeakers, especially high-end ones, broadcasting the most authentic and refined sound!
The difference between GOLD and Standard versions:
Built-in Phono MM/MC RIAA
– Remote controls:
+ GOLD: using both remote and manual volume and selector controls
+ Standard: using only manual volume and selector controls
+ GOLD: Lamp base, luxurious high-end connector, high quality capacitors, resistors at important positions, selective tubes perfectly equipped for high fidelity
+ Standard: ThivanLabs’ standard components