The SWAN 211 Single-ended comes in two versions: GOLD and standard.
The GOLD version has been integrated with a smart remote to adjust volume and select the input.
The SWAN 211 Single-ended version’s sound quality is similar to that of the 211SE Anniversary version (the 2-blocked type). However, it is beautifully designed to be contained in one neat amplifier block. This one-block design, compared to the 211 SE Anniversary series, enables the Swan 211 to easily fit in narrow spaces.
The highlights of the SWA 211’s unique sound design include:
– 6V6 tube with a single-ended cascade transformer at the driving stage to drive a 211 tube at the power stage in order to utilize a single-ended circuit design.
– 25W/ch. Capacity
– High quality output & toroid transformers
– Carefully designed source with both a choke and an oil cap
– Details and space to master the essence of sound reproduction
– Clear and inspiring mid-range sound
This amplifiers is a great partner for many types of loudspeakers, especially high-end ones, broadcasting the most authentic and refined sound!