Thivanlabs Warrants to the original purchaser for use in Vietnam the Following Thivanlabs Products for the Periods Indicated:
- Power Amplifiers, Integrated Amplifiers, Preamplifiers, Phono and DAC have a one (1) year parts and 90-day labor warranty from the date of the original purchase from Thivanlabs.
- Vacuum tubes, if any are used in the component, are offered a 50-day exchange policy for outside Vietnam purchaser and 15-day exchange for Vietnam purchaser against defects from the date of the original purchase from Thivanlabs.
What is Covered and What is Not Covered?
Except as specified below, this warranty covers parts and labor to correct all defects in materials and workmanship. The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Damage, deterioration, malfunction or failure to meet performance specifications resulting from:
- Accident, acts of nature, misuse, abuse, neglect or unauthorized product modifications.
- Improper installation, removal or maintenance, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Thivanlabs to repair the product.
- Any shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier).
- Any cause other than a product defect.
- Cleaning, initial set-up, check-ups with no defects found, or charges incurred for installation,
removal or reinstallation of the product.
- Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Accessories, including but not limited to cables, mounting hardware and brackets, cleaning accessories, antenna and detachable power cords.
- Either outside or inside of amplifier and/or Vacuum tube are broken or damaged on its mechanical.
- Warranty is void if purchase was made from anyone other than an authorized Thivanlabs dealer.
Who May Enforce the Warranty?
This warranty extends to products purchased directly from Thivanlabs or an authorized Thivanlabs dealer. Purchasers should inquire of the dealer regarding the nature and extent of the dealer’s warranty, if any.
To obtain such warranty service, the original purchaser must complete and send in the Warranty Registration Form within 30 days of purchase (60 days for purchasers outside Vietnam)
What is Limited to Original Purchaser?
This warranty is for the sole benefit of the original purchaser of the covered product, and may not be transferred to a subsequent purchaser of the product.
Two-way shipping cost is paid by the customer.
How Can You Get Service?
We recommend that the owners should contact Thivanlabs to get consultation in advance before registering the warranty or sending the warranty products to Thivanlabs. The owners can directly come to our offices in Vietnam, send email or call to our hotlines.
In the event that the owner needs to return the unit to Thivanlabs for service or repair of a possible defect, he must follow the following steps:
- Email us to email@example.com” data-mce-href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org“>email@example.com to obtain a Warranty Number and Registration Form.
- Once get the Warranty number and form, fill all of information on it and email the filled form back to our email address above. This filled form must also be printed out and appear on the label of the box you ship back to Thivanlabs.
- Submit a copy of the original sales receipt; blank receipts will not validate the limited warranty for service by Thivanlabs. The original sales receipt must contain the following information:
- The authorized Thivanlabs dealer’s name
- The date of purchase
- The unit’s sales price
- The buyer’s name and address
- Describe in detail the problem
- Note the unit’s model number and serial number (if displayed on the products)
- Deliver by either of these methods:
- With all freight and insurance charges prepaid and in its original packing container or equivalent, ship the component to Thivanlabs, 40/8 Tran Quang Dieu St., Ward 14, 3rd District, Ho Chi Minh City, VIETNAM. Please mind that we have no responsibility for the defect and damage caused by sender’s lack of carefulness in packaging the item.
- Hand-deliver the product to Thivanlabs (address noted above) or the nearest authorized service facility.
Limitation of Implied Warranties
All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purchase, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
Exclusion of Damages
Thivanlabs’s liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product at Thivanlabs’s option. Thivanlabs shall not be liable for damage to other products caused by any defects in Thivanlabs products, damages based upon inconvenience or loss of use of the product, or any other damages, whether incidental, consequential, or otherwise.
International Purchasers (Export Markets)
Thivanlabs warrants its merchandise to purchasers within Vietnam exclusively for use within Vietnam. It provides no other warranties, expressed or implied.
Warranty policy wrote here is basic for outside and inside Vietnam purchasers. Each country has different law, policy, cost and the authorized Thivanlabs dealers in the different countries may have varying warranty policy and offer. If you are living outside of Vietnam, please consult your local dealer or distributor to determine the details of your local warranty.